Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fitness Knowledge Test

hmm.
Well I got 15 out of 15 on the test. I'm pretty happy with that. Now lets see.....current views on my fitness life? I like my fitness life. I feel like it's balanced. I could do a bit better with getting upper body strength, though. That's the one area that I feel like I need to work on the most. I go to soccer practice, go running, and do sit ups and Cardio workouts every know and then, but I never get around to working out my upper body.
Now. The benefits of fitness?
Well it's not just about looking good to impress the ladies (or men), it's about being in good shape. Being fit allows you to do many of the simple, everyday things. Things like walking to the neighbors, taking sacks of flour out of the car, and even helping old people move. Being fit and staying healthy also helps you live longer, and I don't know about you, but I want to live for as long as I can.

-taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment