Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Entry

Sup my homies.
My name is Taylor Hansen. I'm 15 years old, and I was born, and am currently being raised in Utah. I've been playing soccer since I could walk, and I absolutely love it. I also enjoy running, speed training going to the gym to do weight lifting. I'm mainly taking fitness for life because it's required for me to graduate, but I'm also taking it just because I love learning things about fitness that I never knew before. But that's the one thing I'm worried about. I'm worried that there will be so much that I didn't know, because I like to think I know a lot, and if I find out I didn't know as much as I thought I did, I might end up in tears. But I've got a feeling this will be a good semester. All in all, I'm just excited for this class! 

k. keep toastin my friends. 

-taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment